Below are links to a number of useful pension related websites. Please note that Avon Protection plc is not responsible for the content of these external internet sites.
Log in: Click here
Address: Standard Life, Dundas House, 20 Brandon Street, Edinburgh, EH3 5PP
Member helpline: 0800 634 7479
Mercer Consulting Ltd
Address: PO Box 505, Chichester, PO19 9AF
Member Helpline: 0800 046 6183
Avon Protection Contacts
|Name||Member/Company nominated||Date of Appointment|
|Miles Ingrey - Counter (Chair)||Company||1 April 2007|
|Eric Fielding||Member||2 October 1997|
|Rob Wills||Company||29 January 2013|
|David Little||Member||1 October 2013|
|Mike Harral||Company||18 May 2017|
|Zoe Holland||Company||18 May 2017|
- The Pensions Advisory Service - An independent non-profit organisation that provides information and guidance on the whole spectrum of pensions, covering State, company, personal and Stakeholder schemes.
- The Pensions Ombudsman - The State appointed official whose office investigates and decides complaints and disputes about the way that pension schemes are run.
- Pension Wise Service - A government service that offers free, impartial guidance about your defined contribution pension options.
- State Pension - There is a lot of useful information on the Government site, DirectGov.
- FCA - Take responsibility for conduct and relevant prudential regulation from the FSA.
- The Pensions Regulator - The public body that protects workplace pensions in the UK.